When I'm not traveling, I can be found in sunny California with my husband and two fur kids Gary and Scout. I enjoy cycling, going to concerts, experimenting (more like dabbling) in various DIYs, and planning my next trip.
Random facts about me:
1. My other favorite hobby is shredding at Guitar Hero.
2. I played soccer from 4th grade until college.
3. I refused to drive on the freeway for the first 4 years of having my drivers license.
4. It’s on my bucket list to go cage diving with a great white shark.
5. My initial career plan was to be an Olympic Figure Skater, but that obviously didn’t pan out.
MORE ABOUT ME